Sunday, November 18, 2007

Hi I'm Kooky


So what can I say about me? Well I’m Kooky and I’m the King around here. Of course I don’t let on like that around Mom because she likes to think she’s the boss.

I am a Sun Conure and they say I am medium sized for a Conure. I only weigh about 98 grams and I’m about 11 or 12 inches long. Hey I may not be very big but you know what they say about dynamite coming in small packages. When I was younger I was cute but I wasn’t as handsome as I am now. My colors were basically the same but I didn’t have all this beautiful yellow on my wings like I have now, there was green on my neck and chest but that’s all gone now.

My birthday was March 19th and I turned 1 year old. I've lived with Mom & Dad since June 2006. I was not even 3 months old when mom brought me home. Can you believe only a year old I have my own little kingdom!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW, your site looks great. I love it.....

Anonymous said...

Your site and blog look really good. Looking forward to hearing more from Kooky and friends.